External Environmental Department
Compliance with national and European environmental legal requirements requires an increasing expenditure of resources on the part of organizations.
The environmental legal framework has been growing year after year. This implies that organizations need internal or external resources to meet the various environmental requirements.
In this sense, AmbiPrime provides the service of External Environmental Department. This service aims to assist organizations by relieving their internal resources from issues related to the environment.
AmbiPrime can function as an External Environmental Department of organizations, where we guarantee the fulfillment of periodic technical and bureaucratic procedures required by national and European environmental legislation.
As an example, we can give support to fulfill the following requirements:
- Support in interactions on the SILiAmb electronic portal;
- Annual submission of the Integrated Map of Waste Registration (Mapa Integrado de Registo de Resíduos), and management of e-GAR, to comply with Ordinance No. 289/2015, of 17 September, which approves the Regulations for the Operation of the Integrated Electronic Waste Registration System (SIRER);
- Annual preparation and submission, to the Portuguese Environment Agency, of the declaration of packaging, electrical and electronic equipment, edible oils, lubricating oils, batteries and accumulators, tires or vehicles placed on the market, in order to comply with Decree-Law No. 102-D/2020, of December 10, which approves the general waste management regime;
- Annual preparation and submission of the declaration as a packer to Sociedade Ponto Verde;
- Annual preparation and submission of the Solvents Management Plan to comply with Decree-Law No. 127/2013, of 30 August, which aims to reduce the direct and indirect effects of emissions of volatile organic compounds to the environment;
- Annual preparation and submission of the pollutants registry form to comply with the European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR), Decree-Law No. 127/2008, of July 2;
- Compliance with gaseous emissions measurement plan and annual communication in order to comply with Decree-Law No. 39/2018, of 11 June, which establishes the regime for the prevention and control of pollutant emissions into the atmosphere.
- Compliance with the requirements of licenses for water capture and/or for waste water discharge to comply with Decree-Law No. 226-A / 2007, of May 31, which establishes the regime for the use of water resources
- Support for compliance with conditionally favorable Environmental Impact Statements, within the scope of the environmental impact assessment under Decree-Law No. 151-B/2013, of October 31, which constitutes the legal framework for Environmental Impact Assessment.